If you’re looking for an estate agent to help you sell your Sheffield property without any of the stress, you’ve come to the right place.
At Key2go, we take care of all of the arrangements involved in selling your house. Our simple, fixed-fee options also put you in control, because you know you don’t have to worry about hidden extras.
We work closely with you to help you through every stage of the selling process, including:
- Valuation – we provide a realistic valuation for your property based on our knowledge of the market and the local area.
- Advertising – we ensure that the right people see your property, by uploading adverts to key property websites and social media. If you would like one, we will also erect an eye-catching “For Sale” board outside the house.
- Colour brochures – detailing the property, including a floor plan, which can be sent to you to hand out at viewings.
- Accompanied viewings – we show viewers round your property at no extra cost.
- Solicit feedback – from viewers and communicate it to you promptly.
- Window display – at our busy high-street agency in Mosborough, Sheffield.
- Property matching – we are actively seeking suitable buyers on our extensive mailing list.
- Qualify buyers – to ensure they are in the best position to buy your property, saving you time.
- Negotiate the best possible price – with prospective buyers.
- Provide regular updates – and monitor the progress of the sale to ensure you know where you stand at all times.
However, that is not all we do. If you need a property solicitor we can recommend a local conveyancer to complete the legal work.
If you are looking to sell a house in Sheffield or South Yorkshire, give us a call on 0114 247 8819 and let’s get your property sold.
Key2go Estate & Letting Agents are licensed members of the Association of Registered Letting Agents (ARLA).