Buying a house can be exciting, but it can also be a daunting experience. Whether you are looking for your first home, moving to somewhere larger or smaller, or searching for an investment property, the process can be time-consuming and expensive. But not with us.
We take the hassle out of buying a property in Sheffield by maintaining close relationships with our clients.
How we work:
- We match only suitable properties to your requirements so you don’t waste your time viewing properties that you’re unlikely to be interested in.
- We arrange viewings at times to suit you so you don’t have to think of new excuses to leave work early.
- We negotiate the best price for you when you are ready to make an offer on a property.
- We help you find the right mortgage; we can put you in touch with our in-house financial advisers who are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- We offer advice where required, for example, if damp has been reported in the property you are interested in, we can put in contact with people who can help you regarding your next steps.
- You’re always in the know as we ensure that you are kept informed at every stage of the buying process, so you can monitor the progress.
Consider it done
In short, we help you with all the administration and paperwork involved in buying your new home. And if you don’t already have a solicitor our team can recommend a local conveyancer in Sheffield to help draw up the contracts and complete the legal work.
If you are looking to sell a house in Sheffield our friendly, low-cost service makes it easer. Why go elsewhere?
Key2go Estate & Letting Agents are licensed members of the Association of Registered Letting Agents (ARLA).