Renting a property gives you more flexibility than buying, and with our friendly, family-run letting agent, finding your ideal rental property in Sheffield and moving into your new home is easy.
What makes us different?
We’re a family-run business and we value our relationship with our customers. This personal service, together with our professional expertise, is one of the reasons why we get so many referrals.
In addition, you also benefit from:
- Free registration and viewings – we do not charge registration or viewing fees.
- Fixed application fee of £180 – the fixed fee is applied only when you want to apply for a property. There’s an additional charge of £100 per additional applicant – and that’s it. This fee takes care of the administration required, including checking your references, completing an inventory, drawing up a tenancy agreement and liaising with the landlord.
- No additional tenancy renewal fees – we do not charge for tenancy renewals.
What you need to know about finding properties to rent in Sheffield
First, think about the following:
- Whether you would prefer a furnished or unfurnished property
- The number of bedrooms and bathrooms you would like, and whether you would prefer a bath and/or shower
- Parking, garage and storage space
- Whether or not you would like a garden.
Remember – although it can be difficult to find everything you want in one place, with our team of professionals it is not impossible. Once you’re registered on our mailing list, you will be notified as soon we get news of available properties that are suited to you.
Securing your rental property: What you need
To enable us to secure your tenancy, all you need to do is provide us with:
- Three years’ address history
- Employment details and confirmation of earnings (three years’ accounts if self-employed)
- Contact details for your current landlord.
After signing the tenancy agreement you will need to pay the first month’s rent and a deposit (usually one month’s rent). Your deposit is held in the government-regulated Tenancy Deposit Scheme, and will be returned to you in full at the end of your tenancy, so long as the property and its contents are in the same condition as when you started your contract.
It’s time to find your next rental home. Give us a call on 0114 247 8819 or you can get in touch here.
Key2go Estate & Letting Agents are licensed members of the Association of Registered Letting Agents (ARLA) Propertymark.
You are protected by the Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme. CMP is a compensation scheme run by Propertymark which provides compensation to landlords, tenants and other clients should an agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds.
For a full list of our fee’s please visit our Letting’s fees page.