Inventory Clerk / Viewing Assistant...
Key2go are a well-established family-run estate & letting agent based in South Sheffield. Our experienced team combines a friendly, personal approach with extensive knowledge of the market. Due to growing success we are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated inventory and inspection clerk to join our team. The successful individual will build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
You will be provided with an iPad and specialised software, to carry out inventories/inspections/check out’s of properties. Duties will include collecting and returning keys, recording the property condition via photos, along with describing all items in the property.
- Check in inventory
- Check out reports
- Periodic inspections
- Property viewings for sales and lettings
- Excellent attention to detail and reporting skills
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with Landlords and Tenants
- Liaising with the office team to ensure issues are followed up
- Experience in lettings / property management preferred
- Smoke alarm / carbon monoxide checking and installing if necessary
As we are a small business, from time to time you will be required to help with other duties when appointments are cancelled.
- Ideally currently employed in lettings
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent time keeping/time management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A smart appearance
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach, whilst being confident and assertive
- Self-motivation with a can do attitude
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Full, clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle essential
- Use of own vehicle with mileage reimbursement
– The salary is £19,760 – £22,880 negotiable depending on experience, potential for regular overtime.
– The hours are full time (40 hours per week) days/shifts negotiable but must include an 8 hour shift on a Saturday.
– We are closed on bank holidays.
As this is an exciting opportunity we anticipate a great deal of interest, therefore, if you have not heard from a member of our team within 5 days please assume your application has not been successful.