Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Manager...
Key2go are a well-established family-run estate & letting agent based in South Sheffield. Our experienced team combines a friendly, personal approach with extensive knowledge of the market.
Due to growing success, we are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced lettings negotiator/manager to join our team at our office in Mosborough. The successful individual will build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients and contractors.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with Landlords and Tenants
- Liaising between tenants, landlords and contractors
- Management of legal requirements to ensure smooth move in process
- Arranging Periodic Tenancy Renewals, Inspections and managing issues
- Registering and managing deposits through to end of tenancy
- Ensure you always comply with all legislative requirements and company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Maximising the overall income and profitability of the branch.
As we are a small business, from time to time you will be required to help with:
- Register potential applicants and maintain an accurate database
- Arrange and attend viewings/market appraisals as necessary
- Ensure all appointments are entered into the office diary
- Landlord viewing feedback
- Liaise and negotiate between Landlords and Tenants
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties
- Currently employed in lettings is essential
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A smart appearance
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach, whilst being confident and assertive
- A strong customer focus
- Self-motivation with a can do attitude
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Experience of using Jupix/Alto software preferred but not essential
- Arithmetic and English competence
- Full, clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle essential
– The salary is £20,000 – £25,000 negotiable depending on experience, plus overtime, plus bonus.
– The hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm, plus every other Saturday 9.00am – 1.00pm. We are closed on bank holidays.
As this is an exciting opportunity we anticipate a great deal of interest, therefore, if you have not heard from a member of our team within 5 days please assume your application has not been successful.